Saturday, July 7, 2012

Traktor

Well, hello friends.  There's nothing like starting a new job where you do a lot of reading, writing, thinking and talking to make you want to just want to watch Bachelorette (Jef! Jef! Jef!) and drink wine when you get home.  Blog shmlog.

But now that I have my feet under me at work, I'm ready to get back on the recreational writing horse.  Plus, Mateo is going through a major developmental spurt right now, (not to mention a physical growth spurt as well), so it feels like there's kid stuff to document and parental stuff to question myself, (and occasionally others), about.

To re-start us off, I think it's imperative for you to know about an underground world I have discovered thanks to the nimble fingers of my iPhone operating child.

What underground world is that, you ask?  A world that if you care to enter, you will likely feel indebted to me, for life.

And with that understated introduction, I give you Eastern European techno traktors....


Oh wait, you wanted computer generated techno-traktors?  Let me oblige you:


You're so, so welcome.

No comments: