Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mamaaaaaaaaaa

I'm happy to report that my much debated Mother's Day gift for my mom was well received.  Who can resist a little blue box containing jewelry?  'Tis but a small, shiny token of all the love and gratitute I have for you, Mom!

I'm also happy to report that today's Mother Day celebration at our casa was more fun than you can shake a stick at.  (And there were a lot of children shaking sticks at things.)  Whenever our backyard needs to be mowed it feels like a giant liability, but on days like today, it redeems itself as an immense gift.

Much like my son, a gift if there ever was one.  What a ridiculous blessing to be your mom, little man.

Mother's Day morning, circa 7am, because who needs to sleep when you can be outside playing in a tent?!

No comments: